Sunday, January 25, 2015

Project 365 - Week 3


15/365: I just realized I don't think I actually took a picture on this day. I'm poop.


16/365: I made the mistake of walking through the flower section entrance to the grocery store. So now I've adopted 3 baby spring plants!

17/365: I got a popcorn machine! It goes all over the place and I need to get the hang of it, but we can't make popcorn in our microwave because it's too tiny.

18/365: Far too far into the New Year, Kate and I finally watched and did the Big Fat Quiz of the Year. I think we got 24/41, which on a test is a pass and is only 1 less than the last place team on the show. Considering that we're not even British, I think we did alright.

19/365: I did nothing cool or fun. I didn't even go to class. That's Mondays for you.

20/365: This is a phone picture. I was sitting in the design room at school, doing my homework, when I looked at the mess of drafting tools and supplies I had made and thought "hey perfect", but then I realized I didn't bring my camera to school for some reason (probably because my bag already seemed to full due to all these supplies). I can't decide it it's cool or sad that this picture seems almost as good as those from my DSLR.

21/365: After class, my friend Tori and I wandered around campus for a while filming a video for my weekly contribution to my university's student blog project. Right after finishing, dusk was just beginning and the lights had turned on already, and this image was just so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment