Sunday, January 25, 2015

Project 365 - Week 2

I realize I'm posting this over a week late. I promise I'll try to be more good from here on in.

8/365: On Thursday night, some friends and I went to this lounge bar place to watch some bands play. These girls are Joseph, which we came to see, but all three acts were awesome and it was a magical night.

8.5/365: This is a surprisingly nice picture my friend took of me that night when he stole my camera. It's a bit grainy because we'd been fiddling with the settings. I'm posting this extra picture to compensate for Friday. I forgot to bring my camera to the only exciting thing I did that day.

9/365: I went to my friend Nic's house; him and his roommates made pizza for a bunch of their friends and we played pictionary and Sociables. It was a good night.

10/365: On Saturday night, instead of going to a theatre birthday party, my roommates and I played GTA, watched Brooklyn 99 and ordered pizza. Very much the right decision.

11/365: ...Yeah, I spent the entire weekend at home doing nothing. In my defense, I was sick.

12/365: This is an outtake from taking a headshot for the blogging team I'm a part of at my university. I won't lie, I executed a damn fine coppery smokey eye. I should wear full makeup more often.

13/365: This day was awful. It was hard and painful and I cried. But at least Lee Pace was on The Mindy Project.

14/365: I mean, yeah, I've been trying to lose weight and be healthy and that, but man, I can't resist those damn Pita Wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment