Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How It's Started

Day 1 of Project Get Your Life Together You Idiot (working title) went relatively well.

The biggest problems were a horribly sore throat and a headache in the afternoon, which, granted, I can't blame myself for. I did get my to-do list done though, and more! I returned my friend's books as well as the library's, I took out the garbage, I drank over a litre of water, I had tea (although I left it in too long so it tasted gross), and I printed out that day planner. Unfortunately, I only had enough credit left to print out two sheets. But it's alright, because I decided to get an actual daily planner. Today I looked in the campus book store, as well as the local one and the drug store, but didn't find a good one. So tomorrow morning before class I'm going to head out to Staples and hopefully get a good one, and maybe some page tags (and some stickers to be honest because of course). I'm still going to go hike after class, but I don't think I'm going to see Cass in time to take her camera. But I intend this hike to be the first of many, so I'm sure I'll have many opportunities for pretty pictures. Of course I can clean up as well, and fortunately I just finished the assignment I was going to work on. That means I can work on my resume tomorrow. I'm going to go to the secret beach on Wednesday instead of Friday (more on that in a second), and then clean up my room some more. Thursday will stay the same as I planned last night. And Friday is a complete write-off because I'm doing lighting hours all day. By the time I'm done at 5, I'll be too tired and sore to do anything. Besides, by that time, I'll need some down time for sure.

If I want to get anything done on the weekend I'll have to do it in the mornings, because I'll be doing lighting hours both evenings after rehearsal. My goal is to give my resume to Bolen Books on Tuesday. I would say Monday, but my classes are so awkwardly spaced out that I don't have a good time to drop it off, except maybe at lunch time.

Today's track is "Angels" by The xx, just because it happens to be playing on my songza playlist right now.

In other, but related, news, Galapril is now my phone lockscreen to inspire me and because she's so damn pretty.

I will leave you with this fun fact (or tidbit, if you will): If it weren't for the whole acting thing, I would totally have dreadlocks. Well, I would grow out my hair and then make them dreadlocks. Whatever. You get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment