Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Scruffy-lookin' Nerf Herder

It's NaNoWriMo Eve! Better known as Halloween, of course. Unfortunately, I have had to opt out of dong NANo this year... it makes me feel really bad that I gave up before I even started, but it's just not a reality for me this year. Heck, I haven't even had a single minute to do any planning, and it's not getting quieter around here any time soon. However, if I can, I do want to use it as motivation to write more. I really need to.

My Halloween costume for this year has to be one of my favourites. Out with the blonde (and the boobs), in with the brown, I'm Han Solo for a day! Alas, I have neither a Chewie nor a Leia, but fortunately my best friend dressed up as Vader and I have two other friends who dressed up as Luke and a Stormtrooper, respectively. It's great.

 I totally look this sexy today. Totally.

Tonight we're going to "Darth Vader"'s house and playing Assassin's Creed III. And when I say playing, I mean my friends will be playing and I'll be watching because I suck. At video games, that is.

Also, I'll be attempting to make cupcakes to bring! I hope I can get it together in time. If I can, they should look something like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment